ND-105C features high GPS sensitivity, Micro USB interface, low power consumption and ultra small form factor. This product is powered by MTK GPS solution; it can provide you with superior sensitivity and performance even in urban canyon and dense foliage environment. ND-105C supports up to 210 PRN channels. With 66 search channels and 22 simultaneous tracking channels, ND-105C acquires and tracks satellites in the shortest time even at indoor signal levels. Through ND-105C’s excellent low-power consumption characteristic, while using power sensitive devices, especially portable applications.
ND-105C PCBA with a simple ID design is suitable for the following devices:
- Smart Phone
- Tablet PC
- Portable device
ND-105C Product Features
- MediaTek high performance GPS Chipset
- Very high sensitivity (Chip Tracking Sensitivity: -165 dBm)
- Extremely fast TTFF (Time To First Fix) at low signal level
- microUSB interface.
- Built-in LNA
- Built-in GPS Antenna
- Built-in GPS status LED(Red).
- Built-in Back up Battery.
- Compact size (30.4 mm x 15.4 mm x 4.5 mm) suitable for portable application
- Very low power consumption
- Support NMEA0183 V4.0(GGA,GSA,GSV,RMC)
- Support SBAS (WASS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN), QZSS
- Micro USB Supports Android & Window8 operating system
- Windows system, Macintosh laptop computer, Tablet PC or smart phone that supports OTG feature, with a CDROM*, Micro USB or USB port, and NMEA compatible navigation software