You can place an order with GPS Central online using our secure checkout, by phone, fax or email, or you can call at our Calgary office to purchase directly.
GST or HST in participating provinces must be added to all orders. GST is not charged on orders shipped outside Canada.
1. Online Orders with Credit Card or PayPal.
2. Telephone Orders Please call our Order Desk at 1-800-585-9331 with your order information.
3. Fax Orders If you prefer to place an order by fax, please send your requirements (Quantity, Part Number, Description, and Shipping Method) to 1-403-239-1408 along with your name, contact phone number, credit card details (card number, expiry date, and billing address) or other payment information, shipping address and phone number (if different), and email address if available. Receipt of faxed orders will be acknowledged by phone or email.
4. Mail Orders If you prefer to order by mail, send your requirements (Quantity, Part Number, Description and Shipping Method) to GPS Central, #8, 711 48th Avenue SE, Calgary AB T2G 4X2 . Please include your name, contact phone number, credit card details (card number, expiry date, and billing address) or other payment information, shipping address and phone number (if different), and email address if available. Receipt of mailed orders will be acknowledged by phone or email.
5. Visit our Calgary Store Although a large part of our business is conducted on the internet, you are welcome at our Calgary retail store at #8, 711 48th Ave SE. We have many models available for hands-on use to help you with your choice, and a huge range of accessories. The prices we charge in store are the same as our internet prices. Pre-paid orders can be collected at any time during normal business hours. Let us know when you plan to pick up your order so we can have it ready.
We accept VISA, VISA Debit, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal and money orders/bank drafts for payment from within Canada and USA. PayPal is routinely accepted for international orders. Cash and Interac payments are also accepted at our Calgary office. Purchase orders may be accepted from Government Departments and select other organisations at our discretion. Please email or phone us if you have questions about ordering, shipping and payment from outside Canada.
PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD
Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and telephone number (the address and phone number your credit card bank has on file for you) when you order. Incorrect information will cause a delay in processing your order. We may use this billing address information to verify the credit card information you provide and to receive a transaction authorization approval. Additional verification may be required for credit card orders charged to international credit cards or shipped to an address other than your billing address. A valid signature on file may be required before shipment. Credit card orders are billed to the credit card only when the order is ready for shipment. All orders are manually reviewed and GPS Central reserves the right to refuse suspicious credit card transactions or those for which we experience difficulty obtaining bank authorization. Payment by money order, bank draft or PayPal may be accepted in lieu in these cases.
As part of our order processing and for our mutual protection, GPS Central verifies your billing & shipping addresses with your credit card provider. Please be advised, if either of the addresses you provided are not on file with your credit card provider it may delay processing your order.
PAYMENT BY MONEY ORDER OR BANK DRAFT
Please make payable to GPS Central and mail your payment to:
#8, 711 48th Ave SE
Calgary AB T2G 4X2
PAYMENT BY CASH OR INTERAC
When you visit our Calgary office you have the options of paying by cash or Interac. We also accept VISA Debit on online orders.
Purchase orders are accepted from Federal & Provincial Government Departments, Educational & other institutions as well as from some businesses, subject to credit approval. GPS Central Wholesale Division handles sales to resellers.
GPS Central reserves the right to refuse credit card sales and shipments to certain countries. Orders are not normally accepted from countries which do not appear in the country list of our shopping cart.
At present, we routinely do not accept credit cards for international orders due to address verification requirements. Payment may be made via PayPal.
The actual shipping rate charged may depend on the size, weight and value of your order.
By selecting an international shipping method you acknowledge that you will accept charges for any customs, duties and taxes payable outside Canada. We suggest that you check with your local customs office for rates prior to ordering. If any international customs, duties or taxes are charged to us, they will automatically be charged back to your credit card.
Our goal is to ship all orders COMPLETE within 24 hours; same day is our aim if the order is received by 1:00 PM Mountain Time. Orders received after this cut-off time may be shipped the same day. After you place the order, log on to your account at any time to check its status. If your order includes an item that is not in stock, your order will be held for COMPLETE shipment as soon as the item becomes available, unless you request PARTIAL Shipping (see below).
• If you request *PARTIAL SHIPPING* > Enter in Comments field at Checkout please.
• If your order includes an Advance Order for a yet to be released product and you request PARTIAL Shipping, the Advance Order will be treated as a separate order. Normal shipping rates apply for all shipments.
Orders that have been processed for payment, which have not shipped, can be cancelled. All orders cancelled will be charged a 2.4% cancellation fee on the full amount of the order. This fee is to offset a portion of the merchant fee incurred on the order even though the sale was not finalized. Please call 1-800-585-9331 or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance.
Orders for “special order” product cannot be cancelled. These products are not regular stocked items and are only ordered for specific customer orders placed.
The GPS products that we sell are covered by a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty. In most cases, if you have a functional problem with an item within 10 days of your purchase, GPS Central will replace the product for you. See Return Policy, below. After 15 days from shipment date, the terms of the manufacturer’s warranty apply and you must deal directly with the manufacturer for warranty issues.
Contact your Manufacturer for expert Technical Support or advice about defective items after 15 days from your purchase date.
GPS Central also offers extended warranties. See Extended Protection Plan here
Have a Question?
Couldn’t find what you’re looking for? You may be interested in:
For other questions about how to order and pay for your new items, please email us.