RT Systems WCS-D5100 Programming software makes it easy to manage memory channel information and other menu settings of the Icom ID-5100. With the DSTAR Calculator built in for easy updates to DSTAR channels right in the program.
Click here for more Information about the Windows Version.
Click here for more Information about the Mac Version.
- Spreadsheet layout with many point and click options.
- “Read” the current configuration from the radio for editing or start from scratch in a new file.
- The programmer has copy and paste of memory channel information between files.
- Column editing for changing several channels with minimal typing.
- An easy interface to ARRL Travel Plus, RFinder-Worldwide Repeater Directory, Radio Reference, or Repeater Book to get repeater information. (separate purchase or subscription may be required)
- Copy and paste spreadsheet or website data.
- Much more than just memory channel programming with settings for other radio menu items.
- RT Systems Programming Software for the
- Windows version requires Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 (full version), Windows 10 for 32 and 64 bit platforms.
- Mac version requires Mac OS X 10.11.6 (64-bit) or newer.
USB-RTS05 vs. USB-29A
The USB-29A cable (blue) programs the radio. It connects to the radio through the 3.5mm speaker jack. If there are two speaker jacks, it is usually SP2. Check your manual. It will specify which speaker port is used for cloning or programming. That’s the one to use.
The USB-29A cable is generally more dependable for programming since the radio does not put other data out through the speaker jack. However, you cannot have a speaker attached to the other speaker jack while programming.
The USB-29A cable can be used to program many of the Icom handhelds and mobiles as well as radios from other manufacturers. It is one of the more “universal” programming cables in the RT Systems line.
The USB-RTS05 cable programs the radio through the 2.5mm data port.
The USB-RTS05 cable works both for programming the radio with the RT Systems software AND as a cable for digital data using other programs such as D-Rats. It works with many other Icom D-Star radios (handhelds and mobiles) for programming and data.
Note: Be aware that you must turn off GPS from the controls on the front of the radio when using this cable for programming. Erratic movement of the mouse will occur if GPS is on.