RIGrunner 4004 USB Features
The RIGrunner 4004U can deliver up to 40 amps total through 4 outlets and includes a dual USB socket for charging all your portable devices that need a USB socket for charging.
- Each port has an RFI protection capacitor
- Each fuse has a blown LED
- Each port uses high current Anderson Powerpole® connectors with 0.001 ohm contact resistance
- Built in USA to IPC-610 commercial manufacturing standards by an ISO9002 facility.
- Printed circuit board .062 FR4 material, extra heavy 3oz. copper, with greater than 1″ wide high current traces.
- Double sided, plated through holes, solder mask over bare copper, silk screened commercial grade printed circuit board.
- Enclosure: .062 aluminum, with attractive and extremely durable powder coat painting and clear silk screen labels.
- Power connectors: exclusively Anderson Power Products® Powerpole®.
- Connectors are arranged according to the ARES/RACES standard (see our links).
- Fuses installed are standard ATC/ATO automotive fuses available in 10 values from 1 to 40 Amps.
- Stainless steel hardware with PEM™ threaded mounting standoffs.