RIGrunner 8012 Features
The RIGrunner 8012 is the latest addition to the RIGrunner line of DC Distribution Panels from West Mountain Radio. The 8012 provides distribution of up to 80 amps at 12 VDC across two 40 amp busses.
- 80 amp 12 VDC continuous duty with 6 outlets on each of two 40 amp busses
- Precision voltage monitoring with visual/audible alarm for over and under voltage
- Permanently attached 6′ 8 AWG cable to ring terminals
- Built in USA to IPC-610 commercial manufacturing standards by an ISO9002 facility.
- Printed circuit board .062 FR4 material, extra heavy 3oz. copper, with greater than 1″ wide high current traces.
- Double sided, plated through holes, solder mask over bare copper, silk screened commercial grade printed circuit board.
- Enclosure: .062 aluminum, with attractive and extremely durable powder coat painting and clear silk screen labels.
- Power connectors: exclusively Anderson Power Products® Powerpole®.
- Connectors are arranged according to the ARES/RACES standard (see our links).
- Fuses installed are standard ATC/ATO automotive fuses available in 10 values from 1 to 40 Amps.
- Stainless steel hardware with PEM™ threaded mounting standoffs.