No-Drill™ Laptop Base for the GMC Sierra, Yukon, Chevrolet Silverado, Suburban, 2500, 3500, Avalanche & Hummer H2
The RAM® No-Drill™ laptop mounting base features a heavy-duty steel mounting base custom designed to fit this vehicle perfectly. Using the passenger side seat rail bolts as attachment points, existing hardware is used to secure the laptop mount base in the vehicle.
- Cadillac Escalade (2000-2006)
- GMC Sierra (deluxe power seats) (2000-2006)
- GMC Yukon (deluxe power seats) (2000-2006)
- Chevrolet 2500 & 3500 c/k series truck (deluxe power seats) (2000-2006)
- Chevrolet Avalanche (2000-2006)
- Chevrolet Silverado (deluxe power seats) (1999-2006)
- Chevrolet Suburban (deluxe power seats) (2000-2006)
- Chevrolet Tahoe (deluxe power seats) (2000-2006)
- Hummer H2 (2005-2009)
Placement of Mount:
Passenger side on the floor, in front of seat
No – uses existing seat bolts
Powder Coated Steel
Quick installation with no drilling needed. Rock solid construction with a lifetime warranty.
Installs in minutes with no drilling required. Won’t interfere with levers or factory-installed console or 4WD lever.