This HDI xSonic Transducer features a 9-pin connector, supports Medium and High CHIRP, plus DownScan Imaging™.
The Lowrance Hybrid Dual Imaging (HDI) Skimmer Transducer uses a Mid/High CHIRP Sonar plus DownScan Imaging (455/800 kHz). The Sounder operates at depths up to 1,000 feet. The DSI signal features a maximum depth capability of 350 feet. Compatible with Lowrance HDI Trolling Motor Adapter.
- HDS Gen3, HDS Carbon, Elite Ti
- Mid/High CHIRP Sonar
- DownScan Imaging™ in 455/800 kHz
- Provides ideal sounding performance and cleanest sounder returns
- Built-in sensor for water-temp readings
- Removable mounting neck
- Stainless steel mount ratchet system