The Icom SP-41 speaker is designed to perfectly complement several of Icom’s communications products. The SP-41 is equipped with two tone select switches: High: Cut/Wide and Low: Cut1/Cut2. This allows you to filter and control of the audio characteristics of received signals. The SP-41 rear panel features two audio input jacks (3.5 mm mini jack). Input A or B may be selected from a switch on the front of the speaker. There is also a Speaker On/Off switch and a 1/4 inch headphone jack on the front panel. There is a flip-out tilt stand. Icom includes two high quality audio cables (3.5mm to 3.5mm).
- Speaker Size: 3.15 inches (80 mm)
- Rated Input Power: 5 watts
- Maximum Rated Power: 7 watts Rear
- Panel Input Jacks: Two 3.5mm mini jacks
- Front Panel Jack: ¼ inch mono headphone jack.
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Enclosure Size: 5.7 x 4.6 x 10.9 inches (145x118x277 mm) 4.7 lbs. (2150 g)