QUALITY SWITCHING. SIMPLE INSTALLATION.
Get the integrated-boat experience with digital switching that allows you to operate onboard electrical functions right from your GPSMAP® or ECHOMAP™ chartplotter.
- All-in-one system replaces existing fuse box and switches on boats for easier control and operation of onboard functions
- Offers control and protection of up to 20 circuits from your compatible GPSMAP® or ECHOMAP™ chartplotter rather than a physical button or switch
- Manage four different output types, including on/off toggle, dimming, momentary on and built-in timer for livewell pumps
- Position, name and remove switches on the easy-to-use chartplotter interface
- Built-in tank sender detection and calibration for as many as four tanks, including fuel, water and graywater
- Easily retrofit into existing boats without special tools, training or configuration by using included 18” flying leads and color-coded channel wires
Replace existing two-element systems — fuse box and switches — for easier control and operation of onboard functions.
Get control and protection of up to 20 circuits via your chartplotter rather than a physical button or switch.
The toggle outputs operate bilge pump and non-dimmable lights, such as nav lights and courtesy lights.
Press-and-hold dimmers let you set your preferred brightness on board.
Control horns and more. Simply press and release for desired length of horn beep.
A built-in timer turns the pump to cycle the water to keep fish alive — and keep pumps functioning longer.
Experience built-in tank sender detection and calibration for as many as four tanks, such as fuel, freshwater, graywater, blackwater and livewell.
See analog voltages on house and start battery, monitor bilge pump operation, and connect optional physical switches.
UPGRADE YOUR BOAT
Retrofit into existing boats without special tools or configuration by using the included 18” flying leads and color-coded channel wires.