The Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus weather station is a research-grade weather station that provides professional-grade data for weather enthusiasts, researchers, growers, and weather professionals. It reports real-time wind speeds up to 200 mph, temperature and humidity, barometric pressure, rainfall and other information such as heat index, dew point, highs and lows, and much more. Includes solar and UV radiation sensors and 24-hour Fan-Aspirated Radiation Shield. Vantage Pro2 Plus sensors are NIST-traceable and are suitable for professional weather data reporting.
Davis’s Iconic Anemometer
Wind-tunnel tested to 200 mph/322 kph, the anemometer reports wind speed and direction in near-real time. The rugged components measured the highest wind speed ever recorded by a personal weather station during Hurricane Irma, yet are sensitive to the lightest breeze.
24-Hour Fan-Aspirated Radiation Shield
Designed to maximize sensor accuracy, 24 hours a day. During daylight hours, the solar-powered, motor-driven fan draws a constant airflow through the sensor chamber at 500 feet per minute (2,5 m/s). At night, when the effects of radiation are reduced, the fan runs on battery power and the airflow slows to 280 feet per minute (1,4 m/s).
Measures the sunburning portion of the UV spectrum so you can enjoy the outdoors safely. Display UV index, dose rate, and daily and accumulated dose.
Solar Radiation Sensor
Detects solar radiation at wavelengths of 300 to 1100 nm. Displays incident power and cumulative energy, as well as evapotranspiration for precise irrigation of lawns and crops.
Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus (6263) Features
- Accurate, reliable weather monitoring with real-time data updates every 2.5 seconds.
- Outside temperature and humidity sensors in 24-hour Fan-Aspirated Radiation Shield for maximum accuracy.
- Industry-leading transmission range of 1,000’/300 m from the sensor suite to the console.
- Sensor suite includes outside temperature and humidity sensors in 24-hour Fan-Aspirated Radiation Shield, wind speed and direction; rainfall; and UV and Solar radiation.
- Sensor suite’s rugged, weather-proof housing gives you years of reliable data.
- Mount anemometer up to 40’/12 m from the rest of sensor suite for flexible siting.
- Includes WeatherLink Console (6313) with the vibrant, HD color touchscreen.
- Sensor suite is solar-powered with battery back-up; console is AC-powered with battery backup.